ClassyStages is a business for teachers, by a teacher! My name is Izabella & I am a third-year fourth grade teacher in Connecticut. I designed, built and customized the first ClassyStage in 2018 after recognizing my students' lack of self-confidence/ability to speak up.
Shortly after, teachers began requesting stages via social media and through word of mouth our mission spread across the country! To this day, over 2,500 students have stood on a ClassyStage!
Today, our mission continues to be increasing students' self confidence. We aim to get students excited to perform, present, and speak in front of the class. We design, build, and customize stages for teachers and parents!
Our goal is to customize your ClassyStage to meet your specific needs & wants. You can select from our most popular stage color combinations & quotes, or customize your own!
A few fun facts about me!
- Currently, I teach a group of AWESOME fourth graders. Fourth grade is my favorite grade to teach yet!
- I am getting married this summer to an incredible man, Stan! We are in the middle of wedding planning- we are even taking dance lessons to choreograph our first dance (since I have 2 left feet, this seemed necessary)
- I adopted a furry son named Alfie #DogMama
- Alfie is a Coton de Tulear (no one has ever heard of this breed- us either, until we found Alfie on PetFinder)
- I am a Teach for America alum (Corp 17')